Draghi: Greece stays in euro zone
As it was widely expected, ECB monetary policy was left unchanged in July. Here are the most important pickups from Draghi's press-conference.
- QE program will last until there is evidence of decisive inflation growth;
- Price growth will liekly accelerate into the year-end;
- Negative risks for the economy are limited;
- ECB acts in line with expectations that Greece will stay in the euro zone;
- The ELA ceiling for Greek banks was raised by €900 million today;
- Greece will likely pay its debt on July 20;
- Debt relief for Greece is necessary.