Sep. 23: MARKET VIDEO REVIEW
Dollar index holds below a 4-year peak set on Monday. Asian shares rose on Tuesday on good news from China. Euro steady above a 14-month low.
- AUD up to $0.8920: China’s HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI at 50.5 vs. 50.2.
- AUD: Moody’s: positive about Australian financial and economic strength
- EUR at $1.2850 ahead of PMIs
- USD: Federal Reserve Bank of New York President William Dudley said that a sharply stronger dollar could hamper Federal Reserve efforts to spur growth and lift inflation.
- USD: FOMC member Kocherlakota is also dovish, wants higher inflation.
- USD: bombing attacks against Islamic State targets in Syria