Sep. 18: MARKET VIDEO REVIEW
- JPY: yen sold heavily, BOJ Gov. Kuroda speaks at 6:35 GMT.
- NZD: Q2 GDP came at 0.7% vs. 0.6% expected.
- USD: dollar is well supported versus Forex majors after the Fed members raised their interest rate forecasts. Yellen will speak at 12:45 GMT.
- EUR: TLTRO at 13:15 GMT.
- GBP: Scotland votes for Independence today, Retail sales at 8:30 GMT.
- CHF: SNB meeting (07:30 GMT): some traders expect the central bank to weaken franc. Watch EUR/CHF. On the upside watch 1.2110, on the downside watch 1.2080.
Watch the video for the tips about EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, NZD/USD and EUR/CHF.